Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

It seems to me that the bang to hype ratio is way out of whack at engadget. I found it recently and started to monitor articles on a few wireless devices but seems like 95% of the time they just push some out of focus pictures of something that might be coming out and call it "information". Then you get to the comments and I've seen better arguments in a forum dedicated to online gamers.

Hats of to you Darcy for jumping in there.

Angry Engadget Forums

After reading through most of the troll-like comments over at Engadget, I really had to force myself and walk away from adding any more to the mindless diatribes by defending TB against the unfounded attacks the bag was getting. In my experience over there, I have found that the commenters are usually swayed towards lambasting the product just for the sake of saying something (plus the added anonymity of the web gives these posters more b_lls than they actually have)when in actuality they have no real world experience with the product. And to lump TB with SF Waterfield and comment that it has sucky quality and design too? Puhleeaze ;-P

Anyway, those in the know, know how good Tom Bihn's are, and we know because we actually use them on a daily basis and not just because we are following hype. And if anyone thinks that the price for US-made quality products is/are too much, then you either can't afford to pay for quality or your standards are just that low.

Now back to my bag shopping...
    Luis P.
    If it doesn't fit in your Tom Bihn bag, leave it behind

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Thanks, you guys. Some of the comments were pretty strange, but it was neat to see the son of one of our factory crew posting about his mom's awesome sewing skills.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0