Amount of give on Brain Cell

I suspect I know the answer to this question, but I want to ask if there is any give on the Brain Cell?

I've ordered a computer that is not on any of the lists, and according to its official specifications it is slightly (~.2 inches) too thick at one end to fit into the 2S Vertical Brain Cell.

Worth trying or no way?

And just to confirm, neither the 2 or 2XL Horizontal Brain Cell will fit into the Brain Bag?

thanks.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I think it's worth trying. There will probably be enough "give" to make it work.

No: neither the Size 2 or the 2XL Horizontal Brain Cell will fit inside of the Brain Bag. The Size 2 and 2XL Vertical Soft Cells *will* fit inside of the Brain Bag...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes