Brain Cell - Greatest bag on earth?

So I got my Brain Cell in the mail on Tuesday, and I have to say, this is THE bag that I was holding out for. I looked high and low. I looked at the cr@ptastic bags at my local mega-ultra-superstores, but none of them had any personality. They just said "Hi, I hold a laptop, I have a little padding, but who are we kidding, I'm not made out of any reliable substance, I'm a slight variation of the bag to the left or right of me. I have no personality, I'll probably break your laptop in a year or so, if I last that long." Then I stumbled upon Ton Bihn bags......

The Brain Cell. When I put my laptop in, when it met my laptop, I swear, it didn't just hold it, it HUGGED it, it actually EMBRACED IT, as if to say, "Hello, I will protect you from harm. I have one purpose in life, and that is to shield you from harm. As long as we have each other, everything will be OK." The Brain Cell is PERFECT. It's hard outer shell and soft inside are what all cases should strive to be. And the streching pockets! All I need to put in there are my charger, mouse and a CD or two.

When I get the Empire Builder that I pre-ordered in Black/Smoke/Charcoal all other bags will quake in fear when they come by. I know you said it was going to be a while...but can I have it now....pleeeeeeeeeeease......you can't tease me with a high quality product like the Brain Cell........it's not fair.......you should have warned me

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Yay! Have you watched the Drop Test movie on theBrain Cell page page yet?

cr@ptastic! That's pretty funny. Maybe that could be our new slogan - instead of 'Tom Bihn - Portable Culture' it could be 'Tom Bihn - Definitely not cr@ptastic'

I think I spoke with you on the phone about the Empire Builder colors. We should also have Black/Charcoal/Wasabi Empire Builders soon, too.

Could we use your comments on other places on our site?
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

SURE, quote till your hearts content. You can contact me at the info I registered with for the forums with if you need more! I just cant say enough about you guys!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0