Brain Cell for Lenovo T400?

I'm planning on buying an Id with a horizontal brain cell inside. I just purchased a Lenovo T400 (came out yesterday), and customer service told me that the dimensions were (WxDxH): 13.2" x 10.7" x 1.34–1.46" with the 9 cell battery. The Lenovo Tabook lists the dimensions as 13.2" x 10.4" x 1.1–1.3", very similar. I believe the Tabook dimensions are more correct.

I assume the size 2S is correct (14.5 10.8 1.7 inches) as it's what the T61 9-Cell is listed as, but it seems too wide. Is there a better choice, or will it stay snug anyways?
    Last edited by zachman123; 08-06-2008 at 02:24 PM.

Darcy informed me that size 4 would be correct for with a 6 cell battery, now I'm just trying to figure out what would be best for the 9 cell.
    Last edited by zachman123; 08-06-2008 at 03:32 PM.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    As long as the dimensions are the second set you sent -- 13.2" x 9.4" x 1.1" - 1.3" -- it should be a good fit. If it isn't, let me know.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

About to buy... I'll let you know how it goes once I receive it.

With the 4-cell battery, my T400 fits perfectly in the size 4. Nice snug fit. With the monster 9-cell battery, the top cover doesn't close, but that doesn't matter to me as I'm using it inside my ID.

Very satisfied so far... although I may eventually have to try out an absolute strap.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    That's great news! Thank you for letting us know!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0