Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Super Moderator
    "On closer inspection of the super ego, this might be the bag i am looking for, Looks like a good all rounder and would work well with the absolute shoulder strap."

I recommend the Q-AM strap, too -- with it cinched on snugly, the bag becomes part of you, which is great for biking esp.

timothy

Quote Originally Posted by ozone View Post
    Hmmm... interesting that you think the Brain Bag is "too big" compared to the Aeronaut. I'd think my Brain Bag is more useful for everyday use: my Aeronaut is strictly for travel.
    I've been thinking about this. I don't use the aeronaut as my everyday bag. But I think that the strap is probably the main difference for me. I can't wear a messenger strapped across my body but I'm wondering if what I really need is a messenger larger than my imago.

At this rate, I'll own every TB product except those made specifically for macs.

LSJ

Smile

Ive been using my Gator as an overnight/ day bag and i was quite surprised as to what can fit in this little bag, (shoes, clothes, toiletries etc). I think its down to the shape ( a rectangular boxy shaped bag will fit alot more than a round shaped bag).
    But i need something a little bigger.
    Been looking at the Ego/ Super Ego with the Asolute shoulder strap for my first ever TB Bag, love the design with the bottle holders and lots of pockets. As a large messenger bag for all round use i think the Ego will do a good job, Similar design to the Gator but bigger.

LSJ

Smile

If everyone followed the theory "pack little, travel light" then im sure even a bag the size of the Ego/ ID could be used for most occassions.
    Ive found on most of my travells ive often packed too much stuff that i didnt need or used a "too big a bag" when i could have quite easily used a smaller bag.
    I am trying to decide between the ID, Ego/Super ego for a one bag for all situations especially as i am trying to follow the rule 'Pack little travel light'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0