Thread: Synapse

Synapse

Just wondering if there's any news yet on when it will be available. Has it taken a backseat to some of the newer bags that are being designed?

Yeah, I really want to know about the Synapse too. =) I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed to find that there's going to be a backpack designed for traveling, because that will be a big part of why I'll use the Synapse. I needed a backpack for when I fly. I'm consoling myself by assuming that maybe the special TSA backpack will be too big for me or something.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrae View Post
    Just wondering if there's any news yet on when it will be available. Has it taken a backseat to some of the newer bags that are being designed?
    It's almost finished! Right now, it's more a question of fitting it into our busy Seattle factory production schedule....
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0