Trying to choose my first Bihn Bag

I never heard of these bags until a few days ago when an enthusiastic friend gave me the grand tour of her medium cafe bag! I think the large cafe bag would best suit my needs but I definitely need something to keep papers/folders from getting curled edges. From what I've read on the main pages, and the forum searches, it doesn't look like there is anything Freudian Slip-like for the large cafe bag.

Has anybody here come up with an alternative - something rigid - that will fit inside the large cafe bag? Thanks in advance, this looks like a friendly and helpful forum!

Julie in GA

The FS won't fit in the large cafe bag?

Unfortunately the large Cafe bag measures 12" x 13". The vertical FS is 17" x 12" and the horizontal measures 14.8" x 11.8. I like bags and I get a kick out of all the bag enthusiasm here but it may not be the thing for me at this time. I'll keep checking for new products/accessories though! Thanks.

What about just putting any files or folders in a lightweight portfolio or something before sliding them into the cafe bag?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0