Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Smile I heart Tom Bihn!

Being a recent convert to Tom Bihn bags (just got the ID last week and waiting for Super Ego to arrive this week), I couldn't help to find a way to express my newfound love for the bags. So what's a bored graphic designer to do? Well create a website banner and an icon set depicting the Tom Bihn logo, that's what. The icons are free for anyone to download and use (Mac & Win), just my simple way of saying thanks to all the fine folks at Tom Bihn, especially Tom ;-P

Hope ya'll like em.
    Last edited by lpotr4; 06-28-2008 at 08:00 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lpotr4 View Post
    Being a recent convert to Tom Bihn bags (just got the ID last week and waiting for Super Ego to arrive this week), I couldn't help to find a way to express my newfound love for the bags. So what does a bored graphic designer do? Well create a couple of website banner and an icon set depicting the Tom Bihn logo.
    Thanks! I can now put my Tom Bihn receipts into a folder with the Tom Bihn logo. For my past purchases, I simply put my Thank You message in by annotating an older sticker

Cool! Glad you liked them...
    I used to laugh at my cowerk when he saw me surfing the Tom Bihn website and warns me that "once you go Tom Bihn you can never go back". He's right, and I can't stop clicking on the "buy button", help!

More icons

And the obsession continues... more Tom Bihn icons, this time depicting some of the bags. Personally, I use them as folder icon replacements. Hope you folks like it. Click here to download (as usual, in Mac & Windows formats)

Luis P.
    If it doesn't fit in your Tom Bihn bag, leave it behind

Smile It's like Christmas in July!

Just wanted to share some of the stuff that came in from Seattle today...

My Super Ego with the upgrades: Yellow Vinyl strip with Seat Belt Buckle & Q-AM Shoulder Strap. Let me just say that Casey was right about this strap, and as much as I love the Absolute strap, this takes it up the adjustability on-the-fly notch! And the extended padding is such a welcome addition, especially when I have the bag flung across my back, the strap still has padded coverage for your shoulder.

Large Cordura Organizer Pouch sent by Tom and signed by the TB gang!

Closeup of what is now my most treasured TB accessory...

Thanks to all the awesome folks at Tom Bihn, you guys rawk!
    Luis P.
    If it doesn't fit in your Tom Bihn bag, leave it behind

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0