Arrow How about expanding the international shipping list a little?

I've been obsessing about a certain product (The Buzz for quite a while now, though I made a plan not to buy it until today. So, I add my sapphire Buzzto the cart, head towards the ordering process... and get stuck on the delivery info page, realizing that shipping to my country (Slovenia) is not available. I then scrolled through the list to see which are available and I must say that I was disappointed in a way, many countries tha I'd expect to be on the list just aren't on it. And we're in 2008, not 1988 - internet access and buying power are pretty widespread nowadays.

That's why I've wanted to poke you guys a bit, see if there's any changes coming up in that area, I think it's about time that the list gets extended - or if there are any alternate possibilities for shipping in case no changes are in the works.

I really want my bag, omg!

I'd apppreciate a few more options - I can't just order a couple of pouches since it's a flat $45 shipping to Australia. Even offering just the USPS flat rate envelopes and boxes would be good.

Audrey