Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By moriond
  • 1 Post By Darcy

Thread: New Pen/Pencil Organizer Pouch is a nice touch

Volunteer Moderator

New Pen/Pencil Organizer Pouch is a nice touch

Hey, the new Pen/Pencil Organizer Pouch is a nice addition for bags like the Imago that don't have pen/pencil pockets. Will there be pouches to match the new color combinations (such as the "blues" bag)?
    eWalker likes this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Glad you like it! It's a great size of pouch and you're exactly right: it adds organization for pens to bags such as the Imago, Swift, and Utility Tote.

Our Seattle factory will make Pen/Pencil Clear Organizer Pouches in most of our colors, including Sapphire, Storm, and Navy, but like the other Organizer Pouches, we can't guarantee that we'll have your first color choice.
    eWalker likes this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Looks great. I'm going to order a few for my imago, swift and lux.

Hurray! I've been wishing for a pencil-sized organizer for a while -- I don't want my pencils marking up the inside of my Ego. (Also, it's nice to see pink fabric in the lineup.)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0