Large pouch with clear side ?

Just received my three large-sized pouches with the clear side - and they are fantastic! Already holding my (now more organized) folders. I do have one question, though:

Does anyone know if the clear plastic used on the pouches will have laser-print transfer?

Right now, all my printouts and notes are in file folders (love that they fit so easily!), but I know I'll want to use the pouches for just papers, too, and wanted to check first.

Thanks for making these! My only request now is that we be able to choose the colors we want. (I know, I know...)

Mmm... I guess no one's had them long enough to know. I'll probably keep a blank overhead transparency in mine until I know for sure.

I've only had mine a short while and they've proven very handy. Thanks for resizing them to be so much more useful.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hey Foggy Morn,

We don't think there will be a laser-print transfer issue (we haven't experienced that ourselves), but how about this: you test it for us and if there IS an issue let us know ASAP and we'll send you a replacement in your choice of color.

And maybe someday we will let you pick colors. It'll probably be more of a "1st choice" and "2nd choice" kind of selection method.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thank, Darcy. I'll give it a try. (Not sure how long it will take, if ever.)