Smile ID in black/steel/cayenne - pictures?

Hi, everyone!

This is a request for owners of ID bags in black/steel/cayenne: could you please post some pictures of the bag?
    I've been trying to decide between the color options, and it would be very helpful to "see" it!

Thanks!

My camera's back in action, so I'll try to get some up within the next week or so. Suffice it to say the colors are great - I'm a big fan of the cayenne interior.

Nice to hear that!

I'll be waiting for them!

Volunteer Moderator

Even more cayenne . . .

Darcy,
    Quote Originally Posted by helder_jb View Post
    Hi, everyone!

This is a request for owners of ID bags in black/steel/cayenne: could you please post some pictures of the bag?
    I've been trying to decide between the color options, and it would be very helpful to "see" it!

Thanks!
    Any chance of adding cayenne ultrasuede linings to the pockets as mentioned in this post? That would be a wicked touch to the color combination.

moriond

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Here you go!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thank you, Darcy!!

It's beautiful!

It's a great color combination.

Expect to see more all-new pictures of the ID soon!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator

Suggestion for the Black/Steel/Cayenne ID Bag

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Darcy,
    Any chance of adding cayenne ultrasuede linings to the pockets as mentioned in this post? That would be a wicked touch to the color combination.

moriond
    Bump! (Just a suggestion, you know.)

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Bump! (Just a suggestion, you know.)
    And a great one! The Cayenne Ultrasuede is a handsome fabric. That said, everyone is pretty much OK with Black (the current color of Ultrasuede used to line those pockets) and while some folks (me included) with love the Cayenne there's other folks who just don't like that color. I think it's more likely that you'll see Ultrasuede colors like Cayenne used on bags that Tom designs specifically around the Ultrasuede fabric.

Remember, everyone: Ultrasuede with a capital U is real, genuine Ultrasuede. "ultrasuede" with a lower case u is the cheap, knock-off stuff. We only use Ultrasuede with the capital U.

The ID does not seem to come in Black/Steel/Cayenne anymore for online purchase. Can someone please post a pic of the Black/Black/Cayenne?

Quote Originally Posted by bagman View Post
    The ID does not seem to come in Black/Steel/Cayenne anymore for online purchase. Can someone please post a pic of the Black/Black/Cayenne?
    x2 I would like to see this.

Check out my Size Fit Tool for TB's Laptop Bags (H/V Brain Cell and Cache), extensible to other bags in general

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0