ID Water Bottle Pocket Question

I recently purchased an ID bag and was sad to find out that my 32 oz Nalgene bottle will not fit in the water bottle pocket. Do any ID owners have suggestions on a good water bottle to use that will fit?

Thanks,
    David

Does not fit? My 32oz Nalgene fits perfectly... of course, I have to loosen both straps to the max, and it feels like I'm stretching the nice elastic fabric the pouch uses, but it does fit.

Thanks! I hadn't really wanted to try to stretch it out too much, but your right it does fit with some work. Still might try to get a SIGG bottle that is taller instead of wider so it would fit in with less effort.

A 16oz Nalgene works wonderfully and doesn't stretch the fabric. Of course, I suppose it depends on how much water you want to haul around. SIGG bottles run at 20oz sizes I think.

Buzz comparison

Not sure how the size of the Buzz water bottle pocket compares, but for those interested, just thought I'd mention that the Sigg 1.0 L fits the Buzz just fine.
    Proud owner of the sapphire/steel Buzz, crimson Aeronaut, steel/crimson Empire Builder, two Absolute Straps, steel Brain Cell, quarter convertible packing cube, and a variety of other packing cubes.

Hi Starfyre,

I've been using a klean kanteen (of the 27 ounce variety). It, like the SIGG bottles, seems just about right. The height was a little taller, but I've liked it. My old Nalgene I had did fit, but only when I didn't have too much stuff in the bag (thus allowing the side of the bag to flex inward).
    ha! you just read my signature.

This is my water bottle:
    http://www.amazon.com/Titanium-Reinf...7821629&sr=8-2

Fits great!

I've been using the water bottle pocket for this thermos, and I find that at 10" tall, my elbow knocks against it unless the bag is angled adequately. The Sigg 1.0 L bottle is 11.5" tall, so take that into account. I do wish the water bottle holder was set an inch or so lower on the side of the bag.

After all the help, I think I will stay with a Nalgene 1.0 Liter. I don't want something too tall bumping my elbow or metal making noise. Thanks!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0