Pictures Of New Colors

Will we soon be able to see pictures of bags in the new colors Pink and Storm?

I love the pink. Thanks, guys (you continue to be the best). What bags are we going to see available in it?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I'm glad that you like the Pink!! We had the opportunity to bring that color of 1000 denier Cordura in, so we decided to go for it.

I'll post pictures of the Clear and Cordura Organizer Pouches in Pink and Storm soon. So far, the only bag we plan to make available in Pink and Storm is the Swift.The Swift in color combinations Pink/Black and Storm/Steel is now available for pre-order. Pictures of the Swift in these two new colors will be posted in May.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes