TC1100 Tablet PC!

Just got my Mitre bag for my TC1100 Tablet PC and it is a beauty. It compliments the tablet perfectly (I chose the silver/titanium color) and fits like a glove. If you own a TC1100, the size 5 Mitre is perfect.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Welcome to the fourms FeralBoy!

Do you ever check out the TabletPC Buzz Web site and forums? They're great. Theyreviewed the Brain Cell.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks Darcy,

I visit that site often, but somehow missed the review. I like the braincell, but would rather select a more multipurpose case. The Mitre allows me to use any bag I like, and safely stow my tablet.

By the way, if you don't have a Tablet PC yet, what are you waiting for? They are, undeniably, the coolest computers on the planet!
    (:

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I keep telling Tom we need to buy ipods, Powerbooks, Tablet PC's, Thinkpads, to test them out in the bags! I don't think it'll happen...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes