DCF

Brain Bag - Amusing name

I almost bought the Brain Bag because of the name. I'm an airline pilot and we still call our pubs bag a brain bag. They keep telling us we won't need it when we go electronic - we'll see.

Anyway, I decided on the Empire Builder instead. It presents the a more professional image I think. Obviously I travel extensively so we'll see how it holds up. Normally I have to replace my suitcase every other year and my extra bag every year.

I've had a Swift for a couple of weeks. It's the best - not too girly and very well designed. When I go on a trip, I grap a prepped yarn stuff sack and a small clear organizer pounch filled with notions and throw them in my suitcase. When I get home, I transfer them back to the Swift and I'm always ready for those spare moments that I use to make gifts.

Love your bags. Thank You.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DCF View Post
    I almost bought the Brain Bag because of the name. I'm an airline pilot and we still call our pubs bag a brain bag.
    That's exactly where the name 'Brain Bag' came from. Tom's father was a pilot for Pan Am.

Glad to hear that you're enjoying your bags.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0