DCF

Brain Bag - Amusing name

I almost bought the Brain Bag because of the name. I'm an airline pilot and we still call our pubs bag a brain bag. They keep telling us we won't need it when we go electronic - we'll see.

Anyway, I decided on the Empire Builder instead. It presents the a more professional image I think. Obviously I travel extensively so we'll see how it holds up. Normally I have to replace my suitcase every other year and my extra bag every year.

I've had a Swift for a couple of weeks. It's the best - not too girly and very well designed. When I go on a trip, I grap a prepped yarn stuff sack and a small clear organizer pounch filled with notions and throw them in my suitcase. When I get home, I transfer them back to the Swift and I'm always ready for those spare moments that I use to make gifts.

Love your bags. Thank You.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DCF View Post
    I almost bought the Brain Bag because of the name. I'm an airline pilot and we still call our pubs bag a brain bag.
    That's exactly where the name 'Brain Bag' came from. Tom's father was a pilot for Pan Am.

Glad to hear that you're enjoying your bags.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0