Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Smile 17" mac & iLap

Both the 17" macbook pro and 17" widescreen iLap fit in the Smart Alec, along with power cords, etc. The iLap doesn't interfere with the water bottle pocket, either - it can still hold a 20 oz. Swiss Gear bottle

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Thanks, Tim, and you're welcome!! Let me know how it works for you.
    Another question. I obviously should have looked harder at a Freudian Slip before, because now I find myself really wanting one, particularly for travel with the Smart Alec. Which leads to my question: Will a Vertical Freudian Slip fit well into the Smart Alec along with a size 6 Vertical Brain Cell? If so, how much room will the combination leave in the Smart Alec's main compartment?

Thanks,
    Tim

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TimK65 View Post
    Will a Vertical Freudian Slip fit well into the Smart Alec along with a size 6 Vertical Brain Cell? If so, how much room will the combination leave in the Smart Alec's main compartment?
    Yes: the Vertical Freudian Slip will fit well with the Size 6 Vertical Brain Cell in the main compartment of the Smart Alec. It's difficult to describe exactly how much room would be leftover -- I'd say enough for a couple of big books and a jacket.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Yes: the Vertical Freudian Slip will fit well with the Size 6 Vertical Brain Cell in the main compartment of the Smart Alec. It's difficult to describe exactly how much room would be leftover -- I'd say enough for a couple of big books and a jacket.
    Thanks, Darcy! I'll get me a Freudian Slip when the budget permits.

Best,
    Tim

I'd love to see a picture of the Smart Alec with the new solar pattern inside; any idea when we might see any on the website?
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Maybe today! We just received one from our factory to photograph.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

yay!! looking forward to seeing it!
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Is the Smart Alec shipping? The web page still states it's in pre-order and shipping in mid February.

I'd also love to see new pictures. Any chance you'll produce a black and grape/plum Smart Alec again?

The Smart Alec has just now - as of five minutes ago - been listed as back in-stock! New pictures of the Steel/Solar are on the blog today:
    http://www.tombihn.com/blog/node/829

Sorry - we won't have Grape again.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Is the Smart Alec shipping? The web page still states it's in pre-order and shipping in mid February.

I'd also love to see new pictures. Any chance you'll produce a black and grape/plum Smart Alec again?

Steel / Solar looks very nice. The bright color should help with the narrow mouth of the bag hiding the bottom contents.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0