A quickie about the brain

Hi all,

I am in England and am thoroughly hacked off with paying a fortune for laptop bags that last six months or less. I hunted around and found your site - nice, by the way. Although a little pricey, I am interested in a brain for my Dell Inspiron 8500, and also a monolith, I think it's called. The only problem is - you don't show an internal view of the bag. I need to know how many pockets, layout and so on. I carry a huge amount of peripheral equipment around with me - external drive bay, Ipaq and docking station, usb hubs, mouse, barcode reader, digital camera, usb keys and so on. Can you provide me with more pictures so I can make a more informed purchasing decision? The pictures of the smart alec are more the sort of info I am after.

Thanks

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hi!

Do you mean the Brain Bag?

There are two main compartments of the Brain Bag. Both are just big, open pockets - no further, smaller pockets inside. That's why we don't have pictures of either - there's not much to look at, just fabric and space.

It sounds like the Brain Bag will hold everything you listed. If you require more organization, I'd recommend the Freudian Slip.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0