Thread: Cayenne ID eta?

Cayenne ID eta?

Hey all,

I've been using and loving my Brain Cell for the past year and a half, and after long deliberations (with much help from forum posters!) I've decided on the ID bag in Cayenne. I'm actually glad I waited this long, because the 2007 improvements to the ID bag are brilliant, and in my mind, indispensable. Also, the orangey-red cayenne color is a great choice.

Is there a set shipping date for these yet? I'm going on a trip in mid-March and am trying to figure out which shipping option to choose, and whether to have it sent to my house or to my travel destination.

Thanks so much, guys. I'm really looking forward to my first Bihn.

-Ryan

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rdowd View Post
    I've been using and loving my Brain Cell for the past year and a half, and after long deliberations (with much help from forum posters!) I've decided on the ID bag in Cayenne. I'm actually glad I waited this long, because the 2007 improvements to the ID bag are brilliant, and in my mind, indispensable. Also, the orangey-red cayenne color is a great choice.
    It would be even nicer if they could make the ID Bag's ultrasuede lining of the side pockets in cayenne (mouse over view b on the ID bag page)

moriond

That would be great - I'm assuming they're limited in the microsuede colors, and sticking to something that matches the entire product line.

As an update, I received an email from Darcy yesterday saying they'd do everything they could to make sure the bags get out in time. No guarantees, but that's a great thing to hear. The level of customer service here is second to none (except maaaaybe Zappos....but it's close!)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    It would be even nicer if they could make the ID Bag's ultrasuede lining of the side pockets in cayenne (mouse over view b on the ID bag page)
    We've talked about this: you might see that in the future.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I bit the bullet today and ordered the ID, Q-am strap and a few organizer pouches. My instant-gratification impulse is kicking in, so I'll have to wait out the next month. I'll post a review/pics when I get it.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0