I'm itching to buy an Ego for my new Dell XPS M1330 (13.3"), but wasn't sure it was the right sized bag for me. The Dell comes with it's own sleeve, while not as protected as the Brain Cell, seems to be smaller and more verstaile (able to hold the 6 or 9cell battery).
After reading the reviews, the Ego seems large enough to carry what I need (1-2days clothes, laptop, 1-2 textbooks), but doesn't appear oversized. I've been looking at the different color schemes available and am drawn to the Black/Steel/Wasabi w/ a reflective strip and Absolute Shoulder Pad.
I had a few questions before I actually make the order:
1) Do I really have to wait till March for those colors?? =(
2) It looks like Black/Steel/Cayenne is another new offering. Are there any swatches of this color? or pictures of the actual fabric?
3) Does my requirements for the bag size seem to fit? Will I be able to use this as a travel bag of sorts of I'm traveling for 1-2 days?
4) What's the big draw with the seat buckle latch? Is it more secure? Is it just a novelty item with more weight?
5) Any highly recommended accessories that people feel are absolute "must-haves"?
Thanks for the great photos folks have posted online! Don't know if I can wait till March for the color I want...