Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I know, I promised pictures. But Tom decided to add a new extra pocket to the bag, so the pictures I took (with the MacBook inside of the bag) no longer accurately show the bag. I may be able to take a couple of more pictures today of the bag (with pocket but without the MacBook), though.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Talking

I'd be happy to provide some pictures of the bag with a Macbook inside! Just send me a test sample :>)

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I know, I promised pictures. But Tom decided to add a new extra pocket to the bag, so the pictures I took (with the MacBook inside of the bag) no longer accurately show the bag. I may be able to take a couple of more pictures today of the bag (with pocket but without the MacBook), though.
    Very cool! Does that mean the design for the Ristretto is finalized?

Thanks,
    Maverick

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rabergnc View Post
    I'd be happy to provide some pictures of the bag with a Macbook inside! Just send me a test sample :>)
    ditto here

Any word on the bags yet? Is the 6x Brain Cell still on schedule? I'm anxiously awaiting my order.

Quote Originally Posted by alpianoman View Post
    Any word on the bags yet? Is the 6x Brain Cell still on schedule? I'm anxiously awaiting my order.
    Yes! In fact, the Size 6X Brain Cell in colors Black, Steel, and Crimson is in-stock. Backorders have been shipped out. The 6X in Cayenne will ship Monday/Tuesday.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Woo hoo!! Thanks Darcy! I just got my UPS Tracking number.

AL

Volunteer Moderator

Updates for the Horizontal Brain Cell product page for Size 6X (Macbook Air)

Hi Darcy,

Yes! In fact, the Size 6X Brain Cell in colors Black, Steel, and Crimson is in-stock. Backorders have been shipped out. The 6X in Cayenne will ship Monday/Tuesday.
    You might want to update the web page for the Horizontal Brain Cell so that the sidebar entries for "Which bags fit the Brain Cell?" and the list of weights for each Brain Cell include entries for the 6X. This item could also be added to the end of the "Quick hint for Mac users: . . ." listing in the main product description. At present, references to the 6X show up in the Laptop Fit list and on the "Select Size and Color" ordering options, along with the line under the Availability description." Might as well make it easy for potential customers to find references to this product everywhere on the page!

New Ristretto pictures are up. We will continue to add more pictures, so keep checking back!

Volunteer Moderator
    hey darcy,

it looks neat - different than i had expected.

when can i get my paws on one?

thanks,
    maverick

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    when can i get my paws on one?
    Late March!

Volunteer Moderator
    Late March!
    wonderful! maybe it will be waiting for me when i get back on the 25th

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0