Praise for the ID bag!

I love it. I have room in the open front "bay" for my mp3 player, travel mouse, deck of cards, and other accessories, and my freudian slip, laptop, and whatever textbooks I need for courses fit easily into the main zippered section.

Praise for Q-AM strap: I remember having some doubts about the Q-AM; I seemed to think it wouldn't be comfortable because Tom Bihn also marketed the absolute strap as the "most comfortable." Wow, was I wrong! The Q-AM doesn't really work like a strap to carry your bag, it turns your bag into something you wear ;p I cinch one strap and the bag is snug against my back; un-cinch and it's free to slide off my shoulder. And I haven't had a sore arm yet after carrying it across campus.

Praise for the Freudian slip: I don't know how many documents you guys have to carry around, but it's perfect for me. I do most of my note-taking for classes on my laptop, and only need one folder for each class to keep hard documents in(syllabus, few assignments, etc)... and then a planner. There are two slots on the back of the Freudian slip, and I keep the folders for each class in the back one and my planner in the front one. I also keep dedicated pens on the other side of the slip so I always have something to write with. But yeah, it's very convenient to sit down at my desk, pull out only my freudian slip and laptop, and have everything I need--my papers, laptop, and my pens-- to get work done.

Hmm, there's a lot more I could rave about, but that's it for now ;p

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hey Patrick!

Thanks for your review of the ID -- we posted it on the blog a few days ago.

I'm going to post pictures on the blog next week of my unique (I imagine) use of the Horizontal Freudian Slip. There were a few prototype versions of the Horizontal Freudian Slip (weird colors or maybe something on the inside wasn't finished) around the office so I'm using them as wall organizer pockets. I stuck a thumbtack on the wall and hung the Freudian Slips by their loops on the thumbtack. I like it because I can store papers/pens/calculater/box opener etc. on the wall instead of my desk, keeping it (somewhat) free of clutter.

Edited to add: See my use of the Freudian Slip as wall organization here!
    Last edited by Darcy; 01-23-2008 at 02:37 PM.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0