Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I don't like the idea of securing the open pocket but if you really wanted to you go with velcro which should not interfere with how the bag sits on the hip.

I like the idea of an organizer for the Cafe bag--I have a lot of little stuff which always accumulates at the bottom, which an organizer panel would hold.

I wonder if the same thing couldn't be used in the Imago, as well? Perhaps interchangeably with the Cafe bags?

bbcamp

Having just received my swanky new large cafe, can I please second (or 15th!) this suggestion?

I found your bags through a metafilter post about the best bags for law/grad school, and am delighted with my purchase. I wanted to replace my (for me) perfectly proportioned dickies dj bag, which is decomposing due to excessive use, with something classier and better made as I go off to do my PhD. The large cafe is the perfect bag, except for one small quibble:

I've got to have more storage slots for pens, and maybe even a space for index cards. I was considering ordering a few pouches, but I'd really prefer a designated organizer card.

So please, good folks at Tom Bihn, don't make me have to choose between the fountain pen and the gel ink and the highlighter! I need them all.

And as an aside, I knew I'd found the right bag as soon as I started reading these forums. After all, I have a mac, and I love cherry pie Larabars.

Quote Originally Posted by faegood View Post
    So please, good folks at Tom Bihn, don't make me have to choose between the fountain pen and the gel ink and the highlighter! I need them all.
    Ha ha... this is EXACTLY why I started this suggestion. Glad to see that this topic is gaining momentum again.

Congrats on the Large Cafe... it is an AWESOME bag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0