Bag for Voodoo Envy M:855 (13x11x1.7)

Hi, I just found out about Tom Bihn bags the other day and have been browsing through this website. I really like the look and design of your bags, but do have a question. Do you have a bag/protection system that will fit the new Voodoo Envy M:855? This notebook is pretty big; measuring 13"x11"x1.7". I've been searching for a bag that I could carry around on a daily basis that offers the protection I need with enough room to carry all the stuff that invariably gets thrown into these bags. I was looking at the empire builder, but I don't think the brain bag I need would fit in it. Is there any other bags that you offer which can accomodate the size of my notebook?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hmerly,

I think you might be able to squeeze the laptop inside the Size 3 Brain Cell, in which case you can use the Empire Builder. I can't guarantee it will fit - but I think it will.

If you end up ordering the Size 3 Brain Cell, do let us know how it turns out - if it fits your laptop, we'll add your Voodoo model to our site so other users can find out what fits the laptop.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

The size 3 does fit my laptop. It bulges a little at the top, but that happens even if my laptop was a small one.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0