straps for secondary market bags

I just bought an ID on ebay(sorry guys, but I've already gotten a new imago, a new super ego and a new aeronaut, plus a couple of straps and soft cells from you guys this year) and was wondering how easy it is to put a q-am strap on a bag that came with a different strap?

when I bought the couple fo absolute straps from you guys, they had the metal hooks on it, which don't appear to work with the ID as I have it...
    sorry if this question isn't quite making sense, and hope to hear from you guys soon

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    If the ID you bought has 2" webbing or a 2" toothed slide, you can't, unfortunately, use the Q-AM strap with it. If it has 1 1/2" webbing or toothed slide, you can use the Q-AM strap with it and it's pretty simple to put on.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

well, after a quick comparison to my imago with q-am, it looks like I"ll be seeing you guys next month after the credit cards cool down a bit

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0