The Buzz question

I am considering getting the Buzz but am concerned about fitting a 12.1in laptop into a space designed for a 15.4in laptop. Would my laptop be moving around too much? Are there measures I can take to curtail this movement?

And also, the pictures of the Buzz being worn by a person on your website look like the older, smaller version. Are my eyes deceiving me?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hi chrisw!

I apologize for the late reply to your post.

Forum user maverick is going to test his 13" MacBook inside of his Buzz bag and post the results in this thread: that might help answer your question.

Tom probably will reintroduce a smaller version of the Buzz -- similar to the old version -- in the future for laptops like yours.

And your eyes are not deceiving you: the pictures of the Buzz worn by the person are of the older, smaller Buzz.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes