Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by timarelay View Post
    Could someone post a picture? I'm curious!
    If you don't receive one in the next couple of days, it's only an oversight. PM me if you don't receive yours, and we'll send one out! Include your address.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia View Post
    I'm impressed that they all seem to have landed on the same day all over the country.
    I am, too!! USPS is really on the ball with holiday shipments.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thank you guys! A fantastic surprise!!! Arrived back from a difficult few days at the in-laws and now feel much more 'in the festive spirit'...

So my girlfriend just told me I got a package from Tom Bihn. Unfortunately, I just left on a 2 week trip to visit my folks. I was pretty confused, as I couldn't remember ordering anything. Came on the forum and found this thread, which was a pleasant surprise. What other company sends its customers Christmas presents?! It's nice to know I'll have a present waiting for me when I get back. Thanks! You guys are the best! (I hope the cookie is still there when I get back... I doubt it)

Like gmich said, I'll keep trying to get everyone I know to try out Tom Bihn (still trying to convert my girlfriend and my parents).

Thanks tom bihn ;p

Already had some of the same on xmas list for my family to get me more ;p

Happy about getting another sticker too--They look very cool ;p

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    If you don't receive one in the next couple of days, it's only an oversight. PM me if you don't receive yours, and we'll send one out! Include your address.
    Ah, thank you

Awesome Surprise

Thanks everyone at Tom Bihn!!
    I really like the ultrasuede, I use it to line all the gadget bags I make, but to have a large accessory bag in it is sweet! Especially in a festive red color.
    The cookie was very tasty too, Happy Holidays.

I linked a couple of snaps of this special gift :-)

Thax
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I'm curious how you get your name on the lists for this coolness??

Volunteer Moderator

thanks!

hello everyone at tom bihn!

i just returned from a trip and was catching up on my tom bihn forum reading when i saw this thread. i went and looked at my pile of mail and found a box from tom bihn! you guys are great, and i love the color and feel of the Ultrasuede® pouch! thank you guys so much and happy holidays!

maverick

I too, would like to add my sincere thanks for this gift. I tell everyone I know about how cool Tom Bihn is, and this will only reinforce that belief. You guys are the best!

Hi Darcy,

What is the likelihood of any of these prototype ultrasuede pouches being available at the Seattle store (I'm a local boy)?

Just thought I'd ask since I've loved the ultrasuede pockets in my ID from day one...
    ha! you just read my signature.

Darcy - To follow up -- When do you expect the pouches to be available for general purchase for those of us who live about as far away from Seattle as you can get and still live in the lower 48? While I did not receive a pouch, a few years back I purchased a keyboard cover for my Mac from y'all which is made from ultrasuede and it's great stuff. I look forward to being able to get buy some pouches for carrying around some electronics.

I'm not sure if we will make the Ultrasuede pouch an item that's available for purchase. But we can, and if enough people request them, we will.

Who receives the pouches? It's not an exact science, but people who post on the forums and have also placed an order with us (so we have their address) are most likely to receive a pouch. People who receive a gift one year might not receive one the next and people who don't receive a gift this year might receive one the next, or next year maybe we'll make a large charitable contribution instead.

Quote Originally Posted by thax View Post
    Thanks everyone at Tom Bihn!!
    I really like the ultrasuede, I use it to line all the gadget bags I make, but to have a large accessory bag in it is sweet! Especially in a festive red color.
    The cookie was very tasty too, Happy Holidays.

I linked a couple of snaps of this special gift :-)

Thax
    I've always disliked the cork fabric, but it looks very good in your picture ;p

Hmm, looks interesting... is the ultrasuede on the inside, outside, or both?
    Eric
    There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

Proud Owner of: Aeronaut, Empire Builder, PC Flyer, Tri-Star, 3 Absolute shoulder straps, 2 Freudian slips, Braincell, and many various pouches and packing cubes...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0