Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Ken
    "There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't."

Actually there are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who can count in binary, and those who can't!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    "There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't."

Actually there are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who can count in binary, and those who can't!
    Actually there's only two types of people in the world. There's Chuck Norris, and then there's everyone else.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.
    Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    Actually there's only two types of people in the world. There's Chuck Norris, and then there's everyone else.
    I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.
    You've got that right!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Sweet... Flying Chuck Norris!
    There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

Proud Owner of: Aeronaut, Empire Builder, PC Flyer, Tri-Star, 3 Absolute shoulder straps, 2 Freudian slips, Braincell, and many various pouches and packing cubes...

Western Flyer better suited to business use?

I'm curious if people feel the WF will be better suited to business travel? I currently use the Aeronaut and it meets my needs quite well, but I'm intrigued by the design of the WF. Will it better fit suit jackets, etc.?

The Western Flyer Carry-On: Q&A

This is the place to ask questions (and hopefully receive answers!) about the up-and-coming Western Flyer carry-on bag.

Preview pictures of the Western Flyer can be found on our blog here and here.
    Last edited by Darcy; 12-18-2007 at 05:30 PM.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    This is the place to ask questions (and hopefully receive answers!) about the up-and-coming Western Flyer carry-on bag.

Hi Darcy,

You need to add the links so that your text reads:

Cheers,

moriond

Volunteer Moderator
    Ohhhh the pocket is an OPEN pocket, not a flap-covered pocket!!!! That would be perfect! I would guess that if the Western Flyer is not packed too full, a water bottle might perhaps fit there?

CEO
    Upper left hand corner of the U.S. map (lower 48 states)
    You can squeeze a one liter, wide-mouth, Nalgene bottle in there. It may slide out when you carry the bag as a sling bag though.

Pre-ordered. Now I've to wait February.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdeau View Post
    Pre-ordered. Now I've to wait February.
    Thanks for the heads up that the Western Flyer is in the product listing and available for pre-order.

My wish for a green or brown.

Volunteer Moderator
    Pre-ordered! Pics don't show the cell phone pocket on the strap.. y/n?

Not sure if you just forgot to change it from an old template, but shouldn't Brain Cells be $60 now (on the Western Flyer page you can add one for $50)?

Quote Originally Posted by SethKinast View Post
    Not sure if you just forgot to change it from an old template, but shouldn't Brain Cells be $60 now (on the Western Flyer page you can add one for $50)?
    Thanks for pointing that out. Maybe I shouldn't do these things at 10pm while on a sugar high from all of the mountains of holiday candy in our offices.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0