Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Volunteer Moderator
    wow! so the indigo part is a detachable compartment?

can we see more pictures please? when can i get my hands on this beautiful design?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Tom just took this iPhone picture of the Synapse he's sewing together.
    i like it so far. is that the upside down backstrap side of the bag? i've been rotating my neck for five minutes trying to figure it out.

It's undersized - throw it back and let it grow bigger! :+>

Audrey

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    They're pieces that haven't been sewn together yet to form a complete bag.....I hope to post pictures of the completed bag soon.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    They're pieces that haven't been sewn together yet to form a complete bag.....I hope to post pictures of the completed bag soon.
    aaah... that's what i get for looking at this excitedly on my iphone

still, a removable pouch would be a cool idea!

Volume: total 19 liters (1160 cu.in.)

Front pockets only (all four combined - too small to measure separately by the ASTM standard): 6 liters (360 cu.in.)

Main compartment only: 13 liters (800 cu.in.)

Over-all external measures:
    390mm (15.3") tall
    280mm (11") wide
    200mm (7.9") thick
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Volume: total 19 liters (1160 cu.in.)

Front pockets only (all four combined - too small to measure separately by the ASTM standard): 6 liters (360 cu.in.)

Main compartment only: 13 liters (800 cu.in.)

Over-all external measures:
    390mm (15.3") tall
    280mm (11") wide
    200mm (7.9") thick
    great darcy!

let's see it!!

Pre-orders?

So when can we put in a pre-order?

Want.

Can we influence initial color selections?

(And, of course: when can I pre-order?)

It will be available for pre-order as soon as we're certain of a ship date. It will be made out of 1000d Cordura, and will likely be available in the following colors: Indigo, Steel, Black, Olive, and Plum, but that hasn't been decided for sure just yet.

Looks good!

Thanks for the pictures! It looks great! I love the addition of the two small top pockets. Is there an estimate yet of what the cost might be?

I can't visualize. Can someone compare it's size, width, depth to the other TB bags? Or are there new pics? I can't find them.

the pictures and specs are on the blog.

Cute! I like the height and width, but it's a bit thicker than I would find comfortable (I'm small-framed, and I tend to prefer backpacks that are about 4-5 inches thick). By chance, are there cinch-down straps on the sides of the pack that would allow one to bring the load closer to one's back, like on the Brain Bag?

Quote Originally Posted by yeti View Post
    Cute! I like the height and width, but it's a bit thicker than I would find comfortable (I'm small-framed, and I tend to prefer backpacks that are about 4-5 inches thick). By chance, are there cinch-down straps on the sides of the pack that would allow one to bring the load closer to one's back, like on the Brain Bag?
    No cinch straps. We did test the Synapse on a quick trip we'll blog about tomorrow and on that trip, a friend who is about 5'1" and small-framed wore the bag (which was fully packed.) It looked great on her, and she loved wearing it - so maybe it will work for you, too! Tom (who is 6'0") mainly wore the bag.

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0