Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrae View Post
    What's the current status?
    I'm hoping to share some news this week. The Synapse is now the highest priority!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I'm hoping to share some news this week. The Synapse is now the highest priority!
    hooray. now i'll be checking every 3 hours instead of just once a day. thanks for the update!

Whee! I always get antsy for news on just the right day

I hope that a week is defined as: by Friday.

I'm going to be in Seattle (well, Bellevue) for two weeks starting next Friday... If I can pick up a Synapse while I'm there, I'll be a very happy camper!
    Owner of:
    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches, Shop Bag in Steel Dyneema (love it!), Synapse in Steel/Steel (love it too!), and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Quote Originally Posted by timarelay View Post
    I'm going to be in Seattle (well, Bellevue) for two weeks starting next Friday... If I can pick up a Synapse while I'm there, I'll be a very happy camper!
    Which Tuesday or Wednesday while you're in Seattle would be good for you to come by the factory/store? Between 12pm - 6pm? (If you come before 3 you can see the factory!) We're planning to open the store before the next scheduled opening (August 4th) and it'd be great if it coincides with your trip. You may be the first person to see the new Synapse!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Which Tuesday or Wednesday while you're in Seattle would be good for you to come by the factory/store? Between 12pm - 6pm? (If you come before 3 you can see the factory!) We're planning to open the store before the next scheduled opening (August 4th) and it'd be great if it coincides with your trip. You may be the first person to see the new Synapse!
    Any day while I'm there is good for me! I'm visiting my boyfriend but he's doing an internship, so during business hours I'm free to do whatever I want and go wherever! So I guess the 21st/22nd and the 28th/29th would all be wonderful. I would have loved the drag him along but I don't think that'll be possible.
    Owner of:
    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches, Shop Bag in Steel Dyneema (love it!), Synapse in Steel/Steel (love it too!), and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Quote Originally Posted by timarelay View Post
    Any day while I'm there is good for me! I'm visiting my boyfriend but he's doing an internship, so during business hours I'm free to do whatever I want and go wherever! So I guess the 21st/22nd and the 28th/29th would all be wonderful. I would have loved the drag him along but I don't think that'll be possible.
    Well, in that case, would Monday the 20th work? We will open the store that day from 3-6pm, but you would be welcome to come earlier - between 11am -3pm, if you want to see the factory. Email me soon and we can arrange the details.

Well, in that case, would Monday the 20th work? We will open the store that day from 3-6pm, but you would be welcome to come earlier - between 11am -3pm, if you want to see the factory. Email me soon and we can arrange the details.
    Great! Monday the 20th it is. I'll be sending an email your way soon.
    Owner of:

Now that it's just about done can you post the specs?

You have all been so patient! Tom is sewing a new prototype right now. Hopefully I'll be able to take a picture.

Volunteer Moderator
    You have all been so patient! Tom is sewing a new prototype right now. Hopefully I'll be able to take a picture.
    hey darcy,

that is fantastic! i can't wait to get my hands on it!

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    hey darcy,

that is fantastic! i can't wait to get my hands on it!
    It should be finished by late Monday!

Tom just took this iPhone picture of the Synapse he's sewing together.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Another...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0