Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    keb
    Anyone see the Synapse in person?
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Morn View Post
    I saw a TB Twitter mention of being able to see the Synapse in the store today. Any chance of some pics for those of us not in Seattle? (Please, oh, please???)

And the most important question - any idea when we'll be able to preorder it?
    Sorry...we're going to wait for the next sample before we take pictures. The one that we have is the one I've been using for hiking and...I've spilled coffee in it and done all kinds of horrible things to it. But there should be a new sample soon! And pre-order..within three weeks, I'd say!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Cool! Glad I picked today of all days to see if there was an update I am hating my temporary hand-me-down bag.

Now I'm hearing I may have been a little optimistic....there's a really cool feature Tom may be adding to the Synapse that may delay it a little longer.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

i'd like to pre pre order

Volunteer Moderator
    hey darcy,

i'm very excitedly looking forward to the synapse!

in the mean time, we need to find a spill proof coffee cup for you!

I'll check out the Synapse when I am at the Bihn store today but all I have is a suck cell phone camera since I hate cameras. (My mom said if she knew how cross strange I'd turn out she would of named me Moody.) My husband is away until tomorrow otherwise I could of used his digital camera! I'm sure someone else will take the liberty though.

I think the synapse is the only backpack that could have me changing my mind about backpacks. I find them annoying and confounding. It's either a messenger bag or a too big grandma purse for me and I gave that up a long while back because of shoulder issues. I'm thinking instead of a shop bag a utility bag may be a better choice for me.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by katiya View Post
    I'll check out the Synapse when I am at the Bihn store today but all I have is a suck cell phone camera since I hate cameras.
    It's probably too much to hope for, but see whether they have a Synapse mock-up model in indigo. I know I've been saying that I want to order the Synapse in plum, and I'll probably stick with that color, but now that I have an indigo Tri-Star . . . The Synapse is down as the Tom Bihn bag I've been most wanting to order -- more than the Tri-Star I've just received, and definitely for a longer time.

P.S. Thanks for returning the subject posts back to the original topic of the thread.

Sorry moriond and others

I was so enthralled with picking out my cafe bag and side effect and looking over the indigo Tri-Star that I totally forgot about the Synapse and if they even had any on hand. I did not see one on the counter though. I was checking over a utility bag as well and I'll likely get one of those the next time. I also had lovely conversation with Tom and a lady I never did catch the name of but she has a few new lovely goodies as well. I've been sworn to secrecy lest anyone get in a bit of trouble

I'm not much for backpacks is likely why I plum forgot! The indigo Tri-Star does seem bright to me but I'm a silver and black kind of girl. (No Raiders jokes please) I did hear the clear yellow clear packing cube lot will likely be the last of its kind though. Only the colour not the cubes

It was nice to see the watermelon cafe bag looked like a Now and Later type shade instead of the neon I envisioned online.
    Last edited by katiya; 06-17-2009 at 11:43 AM.

Twitter says finished Synapse might be next? Yay! How about in four weeks? =D If all goes well I'll be in Seattle late July. It would be awesome if I could buy a Synapse (or at least try one on) while I'm there.
    Owner of:
    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches, Shop Bag in Steel Dyneema (love it!), Synapse in Steel/Steel (love it too!), and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Quote Originally Posted by timarelay View Post
    Twitter says finished Synapse might be next? Yay! How about in four weeks? =D If all goes well I'll be in Seattle late July. It would be awesome if I could buy a Synapse (or at least try one on) while I'm there.
    Here's to hoping! Tom has a really cool new solution for the back of the bag...

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Here's to hoping! Tom has a really cool new solution for the back of the bag...
    The back of the bag? Curiouser and curiouser.
    Owner of:
    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches, Shop Bag in Steel Dyneema (love it!), Synapse in Steel/Steel (love it too!), and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Yay! Saw about the Synapse on Twitter, too. Can't wait!

What's the current status?

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0