ID and size of Brain Cell

I've spent far too much time trying to decide what should be my next bag - an ID or an Imago or an Ego bag, but I think I've finally decided on the ID.

However, the drop-down box for selecting a Brain Cell on the ID order page doesn't include the size I need, a 2S. Does the ID indeed fit a 2S or is it limited to the Brain Cell sizes listed in the drop-down box?

Thanks.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The Size 2S Horizontal Brain Cell won't fit in the ID, but it will fit in the Super Ego. You can also fit a Size 2S Horizontal Soft Cell in the Empire Builder.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Oh, wow, the 2S is that big? Ouch. Thanks for letting me know, Darcy. Looks like I have to do some rethinking... again.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0