Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pretzelb View Post
    I think I like your Imago better than mine. I went with the blue/red combo from the website thinking it would blend in best (or not stick out) but yours looks much nicer.
    Thanks! And here I was thinking that if I got a second Imago, I'd go with the Navy/Red combo!

Thumbs up Tnx!

This is a GREAT thread! Tnx so much for posting those pics Just, and tnx to amw for starting it.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

amw
    I finally ordered my large cafe bag. This proves two things: I had this idea longer ago than I thought and I move slowly. This is the third Tom Bihn bag (for myself, I've given two others as gifts). I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Maverick and Just for the pictures and assistance. You are a tremendous asset to the community.

Now to go obsessively wait for the shipping notification and then obsessively reload the UPS tracking page.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0