How much stuff can the Imago hold besides the Brain Cell?

I'm looking at getting a messanger bag which I will probably *not* put my laptop in much of the time, but which I do want to put my laptop in sometimes. The Imago looks like a cute little bag.

I've got the size 5 Brain Cell for my laptop already (and really love it). I'm wondering -- once you've put the Brain Cell in the Imago, is there any room left over for other things (a notebook, a bottle of water, whatever sock I happen to be knitting at the time)? Or does the Brain Cell pretty much take up all the available space?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    I'm wondering -- once you've put the Brain Cell in the Imago, is there any room left over for other things (a notebook, a bottle of water, whatever sock I happen to be knitting at the time)?
    Yes, you should have room leftover in the Imago for everything that you've described, plus more if you utilize the flat back pocket and the organizational/accessory pockets.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I guess I have another question then: is the Imago no longer available in Steel/Cork/Deep Blue? I see the color combo in the photo section, but not the drop-down menu.

Steel/Cork/Deep Blue is sold out and won't be made again. Navy/Cork/Olive and Hunter/Cork/Steel are currently available.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Will the Imago be available in any other color combinations?

Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    Will the Imago be available in any other color combinations?
    Probably not for a long time. The Imago is currently available in 12 color combinations, more than any other TOM BIHN bag.

Ok, thanks. Just curious because I finally managed to convince my girlfriend to consider getting a Tom Bihn bag. She likes the Imago, but unfortunately dislikes all of the available colors, despite the fact there are so many... =( Ah well.

That's too bad! What color combinations was she hoping for?

She sort of likes the Black/Black/Wasabi and Steel/Steel/Sapphire, except she can't stand Wasabi and Sapphire. She said the color options are too masculine and ideally, she would want something more feminine, like pastels. She's a bit picky, if you couldn't tell =).

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0