Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We're working on the retrofit plan right now. Stay tuned for a URL in the next few days! It will be like any other product on our site: you'll add it to your basket, checkout, and then receive the prepaid UPS return label via email.
    Gread idea! Will the URL be here (in this thread) or somewhere else on the site?

I'll need to double check what I have. I have two, one horizontal and one sorta vertical (but mostly square), but not sure of the specs beyond that.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Morn View Post
    Gread idea! Will the URL be here (in this thread) or somewhere else on the site?
    It will be posted here, on the blog, and sent out in a newsletter.

Update: It looks like the Brain Cell retrofit will be offered in January 2008. Many customers have told us that they will be travelling in December and don't want to part with their Brain Cells during that time, and it's a busy time of year for us, so waiting until January seems to make the most sense.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks for the update Darcy. I will be looking for it.

Volunteer Moderator

Brain Cell retrofit plans?

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We're working on the retrofit plan right now. Stay tuned for a URL in the next few days! It will be like any other product on our site: you'll add it to your basket, checkout, and then receive the prepaid UPS return label via email.
    Hi Darcy,

Any word on the retrofit plan? I have a new vertical Brain Cell I ordered at the end of summer (still unused and waiting for its laptop to appear; it's in the now gone Wasabi color), and I'd like to get this retrofitted, if possible.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Late January 2008.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I'm kind of late to the game here I know, but is it still possible to get a vertical brain cell retrofitted? Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0