Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

amw

Protecting a hardcover (or paperback) book

While I await my Brain Bag, I'm trying to solve all my other bag-related dilemmas. I like to carry around whatever latest book I'm reading, but I also prefer not to trash the book as it gets tossed around in my bag. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good protective case that would fit a range of book thicknesses?

Maybe a small neoprene laptop sleeve, which should provide some protection and stretch to accommodate different size books. This is just an idea, I've never tried it. I have a Freudian slip now, but I used to use a laptop sleeve to carry papers, which worked just fine.

amw
    Hmmm, that's a thought. I was looking at the brain cell and thinking "if only it could get wider" and completely forgot about something like the soft cell.

Thanks!

Sometimes the low-tech solutions are just fine. Consider just making a book cover from a grocery store paper bag.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0