Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Question to Buzz owners

I have a question to Buzz owners out there, as I'm new to shopping for a laptop bag.

After you stash away your laptop in the back compartment, just how much stuff fits in it? I'm going to school right now, and I'm wondering if it can hold a small binder/notebook, a book or two (not huge ones obviously), and possibly my power cord.

(I don't have a bigger laptop; my laptop is a 13" Macbook.)

Thanks for any help you can provide!
    Aya

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I think you'd have plenty of room leftover in the Buzz for everything that you've described.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Yes! I'm thinking a few reasonably-sized paperback textbooks, and a normal notebook, along with the power assembly would be fine... although it matters just a little how thick of a laptop you're hauling. MacBook? Totally ok.

Personally though, I wouldn't want to haul that load too far without the waist strap at least.

Thanks everyone! Your info really helped. Now I'm kind of waiting to see what the new/upcoming smaller backpack would look like. Buzz is still a contender :-)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0