Western Flyer for a weekend trip?

For the weekend trips when I don't really need all the room of my Aeronaut I'm wanting to see the new Western Flyer.

Can you give us any teasers on timing, colors, or best of all post a picture?!

Waiting and wondering . . .
    Another happy owner of the Aeronaut, Sm & Lg packing cube, convertible packing cube, Absolute packing strap. Also travel with Ballistic Imago w/2 sm organizer pouches and style kit. Swift with extra key straps, organizer pouches and my quarter packing cube. Holiday Med. Ultrasuede® pouch, all 3 sizes of Stuff Bags, various key straps. I love them all!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Soon!!! Very soon.

Colors:
    Black
    Steel
    Crimson

I think you will really like the different ways that the Western Flyer can be carried.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes