pictures of colors?

I'm a Tom Bihn newbie from the East Coast, so I'm at a bit of a loss as far as choosing from all the available colors of the Organizer Pouches. Is there a page somewhere that has pictures or even just "chips" of the colors? A side-by-side comparison would be so helpful! Thanks!

~ hb33 ~

I have organizer pouches in the red, blue and olive. I'd say the organizer samples that I scroll over on the order page are true to what I've seen.
    Another happy owner of the Aeronaut, Sm & Lg packing cube, convertible packing cube, Absolute packing strap. Also travel with Ballistic Imago w/2 sm organizer pouches and style kit. Swift with extra key straps, organizer pouches and my quarter packing cube. Holiday Med. Ultrasuede® pouch, all 3 sizes of Stuff Bags, various key straps. I love them all!

doh! That link was exactly what I was looking for, judge - thank you!!!

~ hb33 ~

amw
    Another newbie question....

Is there a list of what color each fabric comes in? That way I could decide if I should wait for a given bag (the Aeronaut for instance) to be made in a particular color or if it's going to be impossible for that to ever happen.

--Andy

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Ballistic nylon is available to us (what the Aeronaut is made out of) in three colors: Black, Steel, and Crimson.

In general, I wouldn't recommend waiting in hopes of a particular color combination. We are moving towards offering less color combinations (and colors) available at a single time but changing them more often.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0