Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Why no plum Brain Bags?

When I got my Brain Bag (which is great, by the way) a couple months ago, I was told that there would be no plum Brain Bags available any time soon. (In fact, when I called about it, Josh told me the last one had been sold less than 10 minutes before I called!) At the time, I thought the reason was that the 1000 Denier Cordura was no longer available in plum. But lately I've seen several other TB bags that use the same material (even the new Swift) that are available in plum. So what's the story? Why no plum Brain Bags? It's such a great color.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I'm sure the smaller Brain Bag will be available in Plum, but people seem to prefer the current Brain Bag in colors such as Olive, Sappphire, Steel, Black, etc...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes