Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

snake charmer in saphire

hi,

any chance that we might see the snake charmer in saphire?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Maybe in the next batch. (Think late November.)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Sounds enticing. By the way, I've determined that my snake charmer is one of my most reliable workhorse items. Originally, it was just going to be the repository of my laptop power cord and perhaps my phone charger. Now, there's a "charger side", which has power cords and associated detritus for: laptop, cell phone, USB headset and PDA, along with a couple packs of AA and AAA batteries. On the other side, there's an ethernet cable, a couple thumb drives on a lanyard, a few pens, a laser pointer for training classes, a cordless mouse and its little USB plug, and perhaps a few other things I can't remember. One glance tells me which side is facing me, since it's mesh, not solid. It sits happily at the bottom of my SmartAlec, and is always findable by feel, because of the mesh and handy loop on top.

The Snake charmer isn't sexy, expensive or big on the ooh and aaah factor, but the damn thing is irreplaceable. So hey, another color might be nice.
    It's worth considering that your entire purpose in life could be to serve as a warning to others.

Quote Originally Posted by dsg29 View Post
    By the way, I've determined that my snake charmer is one of my most reliable workhorse items.
    Posted your post on the blog.

The Snake Charmer is available again in Olive in this current batch. Next batch, we'll do Sapphire.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Hey, that's cool! Thanks, Darcy.
    It's worth considering that your entire purpose in life could be to serve as a warning to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Posted your post on the blog.

The Snake Charmer is available again in Olive in this current batch. Next batch, we'll do Sapphire.
    I would love to have one in Wasabi to match my recent ID and braincell.

Quote Originally Posted by WildEye View Post
    I would love to have one in Wasabi to match my recent ID and braincell.
    Sorry, no Wasabi in this batch: maybe next time? We've already committed to making the Snake Charmer in Sapphire and Plum for this next batch...

Guess I will wait. *hopes for color luck*

While we are at it. Any chance of a Hunter/Hunter/Wasabi(like the cacao one) Imago to go along with my Hunter Aeronaut? I know there is a Hunter/Cork/Sage and Hunter/steel one, but I dont like the cork fabric.

Guess I will wait. *hopes for color luck*

While we are at it. Any chance of a Hunter/Hunter/Wasabi(like the cacao one) Imago to go along with my Hunter Aeronaut? I know there is a Hunter/Cork/Sage and Hunter/steel one, but I dont like the cork fabric.
    Oh, get the cork fiber if you can. You won't be sorry. I only have a small cork pouch, and it's very nice. The cork accent on the Hunter Imago is very handsome.
    Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

Any chance of a Hunter/Hunter/Wasabi(like the cacao one) Imago to go along with my Hunter Aeronaut?
    Sorry, no luck here: we're out of the Hunter fabric, and there will be no more of it.

amw
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Sorry, no luck here: we're out of the Hunter fabric, and there will be no more of it.
    dang, now i may have to order my aeronaut sooner rather than later

Ack... no more?

I may just have to order one now then...

Any estimate on when the plum snake charmers will be available?

Quote Originally Posted by gmich View Post
    Sometime in November!

Quote Originally Posted by gmich View Post
    My bad on this. There won't be any Plum Snake Charmers. The Snake Charmer is now made out of 500d Cordura instead of 1000d Cordura. Plum is a 1000d fabric. Sorry! We will be making the Snake Charmer in Sapphire, though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0