Thread: Ego updates?

Ego updates?

I've been looking for the perfect bag for awhile now. Lots of pockets/well-organized, comfortable, waterproof/resistant, high quality, and not hideous. After getting some nice, but not quite perfect bags, I stumbled across Tom Bihn, which seemed to be just what I wanted. I tend to research way too much and I'm somewhat indecisive, so it's taken me way too long to figure out which Tom Bihn bag would be perfect for me. I finally decided on the Ego messenger bag in Black/Black/Steel. Kinda boring, I know, but that's what the different strips are for, right?

I don't need the bag right now (though I'm very impatient and would love to have it sooner rather than later), so I had a few questions before I place my order.

1) Will there be any new Ego color combinations in the near future?
    2) Will there be any design updates to the Ego in the near future?
    3) Are there any new messenger bag designs coming out soon?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    1) Will there be any new Ego color combinations in the near future?
    We will be adding a new color called Cayenne to our 500 denier Cordura palette (that's the fabric used to line the Ego and various other bags) sometime before the end of the year.

2) Will there be any design updates to the Ego in the near future?
    None are currently planned.

3) Are there any new messenger bag designs coming out soon?
    Tom has ideas for smaller messenger bags (think smaller than the Imago), but right now, he's focusing on carry-on and backpack designs.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks! Now that I've got all my questions answered, I guess the only thing left to do is place the order for an Ego and various accessories.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0