Cork and Nikwax?

Is Nikwax recommended or counter indicated for our cork trimmed items?

Does it change the color?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
    Is Nikwax recommended or counter indicated for our cork trimmed items?

Does it change the color?
    Good question! We're going to test it later today. Will let you know what the results are...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We soaked a piece of cork in Nikwax and left it to dry over the weekend: it turned out to be fine. No noticeable difference in the look of the cork.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks for hard work

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We soaked a piece of cork in Nikwax and left it to dry over the weekend: it turned out to be fine. No noticeable difference in the look of the cork.
    Are you working this late, on a Sunday?!

Thanks for the info... I might try this, so I can further baby my Archetype =)
    Aya