Thread: sizing help

Question sizing help

I have a Toshiba Tecra S1 with 15" monitor and I'm trying to figure out which size brain cell would be appropriate for this laptop ...

Thanks,
    Josh

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your question. I'll get that laptop added to our fitlist right away. Your laptop will fit inside the following bags:

Size 2 Monoloth which will fit inside of the Brain Bag or the Smart Alec backpacks.
    Trager Courier Laptop with the Transporter insert.
    Trager Transcontinental
    Trager Cross Country
    http://tombihn.com

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

-Dr. Seuss

Thanks for the reply Sunga. None of the brain cells will fit this behemoth? The courier looks nice but I had my eyes set on the empire builder (yes I do have delusions of grandeur so I love this name) with a brain cell insert for the laptop. Not doable?

Thanks,
    Josh

Hi Josh,

We are coming out with a Size 2 Brain Cell, but we don't have a prototype yet, so I'm not sure if it will fit inside of the Empire Builder. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

You do have the option of using the Trager Transporter with the Empire Builder. It won't attach inside, but there's not so much room in there that it will be sliding all around. The Transporter has the same excellent protection as our Brain Cells.

Ciao.
    http://tombihn.com

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

-Dr. Seuss

Thanks again Sunga. After much consternation, I decided to go ahead and order the courier laptop with the default transporter insert. I'm sure I'll love it :-) ...

- Josh

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0