Talking Aeronaut and packing cubes inbound!

Just got word today that I'll be traveling to California next week (I'm in Huntsville, AL) and I just started this past Monday.

I pulled the trigger and ordered an Aeronaut to use as my second carry-on bag along with the Empire Builder I currently own and use.

Along with the Aeronaut, I ordered some packing cubes:
    1 large
    1 small
    1 end with mesh
    2 clear quarter

I plan on using one quarter cube for toiletries and the other for cables, power adapters, and such.

Heh... I'm looking forward to the trip just so I can use the Aeronaut!

I was using a wheelie bag before and decided to get rid of that in my last move a month ago. In my effort to reduce weight I felt that my wheelie carry-on bag was too heavy when it was empty and being 24 years young I decided I can handle carrying my gear on travel.

Looking forward to joining the Aeronaut crew!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    Along with the Aeronaut, I ordered some packing cubes:
    1 large
    1 small
    1 end with mesh
    2 clear quarter
    An excellent combination of packing cubes!

Have a good trip, and let us know how the Aeronaut performs.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Will do!

For this trip I won't need the suit or dress shirts, so I'll just have to carry some t-shirts, polos, jeans, and shorts. I should be light weight this go around.

My flight leaves early in the wee hours, I hope I'll be able to photograph my luggage configuration for a good example of the 1-2 punch of the Empire Builder and Aeronaut.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0