No color control on pouches?

I was going to place an order for a few organizer pouches but I read that you can only request a color and that you may not get the color you requested. Is that true? How often are you unable to fill the requested color? I could pick a few colors that would not bother me but there are a few that I think would drive me crazy if you ended up sending them to me. I'm not sure I want to risk it.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We try our best. You could list the colors you absolutley don't want to receive, and unless those are the only colors available, we won't send you those.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We try our best. You could list the colors you absolutley don't want to receive, and unless those are the only colors available, we won't send you those.
    Hmm, I didn't think of that. Maybe I'll give that a try. Thanks.