Which Brain Cell for a Fujitsu ST4110 Tablet PC?

The title pretty much says it all. There was a Fujitsu 4120 listed for the Size 6, but it said it was for the model with the extended battery. I don't have that. Just the Fujitsu ST4110 Tablet PC itself. Any suggestions for the best fit?

Thanks.

I work at Tom Bihn

Brain Cell!

Hi! You could use either the size 6 or the size 5 actually. The size 5 will be a bit thicker than what you'll need since the laptop is only about .9 inches thick and the size 6 will be just slightly big in the length dimension but will fit much better than the 5 in the thickness. Here are the dimensions of the bags in comparison to your laptop:

Laptop 11.8 x 8.66 x .866
    size 6 12.78 x 8.92 x 1.08
    Size 5 11.8 x 9.5 x 1.5

Either one would fit pretty well, but I would probably use the size 6 because typically people like the thinness better and it also is a better fit in the width.

Hope this helps!! Let us know if you have further questions!

I work at Tom Bihn

fitlist

Oh! And I've added this laptop to the fitlist now so you can view it there and see which bag combos you can use with the size 6 Brain Cell.

Thanks, Nicole! I appreciate the time you spent working out the specs. The size 6 does sound like a better fit.

I work at Tom Bihn
    Anytime! That's what I'm here for!
    Let us know how it works out for you!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0