Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Buzz on Right Shoulder

I've seen a number of reviews saying that for short hauls the Buzz can be carried comfortably on one shoulder instead of diagonally. I noticed that these reviews showed the Buzz carried over the left shoulder. Has anyone tried it over the right shoulder, and whether it hangs ok?

I purchased a Buzz (my first Bihn product) a couple of weeks ago and it's awesome. Highly recommended.

You can carry the Buzz over either shoulder, but I find the left shoulder more comfortable. I believe the design is for left shouldering as the cellphone/ipod pouch as well as the zippers on both pockets are more easily accessed in this manner.

Carrying on the right shoulder is not uncomfortable, but the loop meant for carrying the Buzz "briefcase style" may rub some on the front of the armpit area. This wouldn't be a problem unless one were wearing a bikini top, tank top or going shirtless.

One further suggestion: if planning to carry a small laptop (I have an HP tx1219), purchasing a Bihn Soft Cell would provide greater protection via a snugger fit in the laptop compartment of the Buzz.
    Last edited by smp315; 08-28-2007 at 02:17 PM.

My Buzz just arrived. Really nicely constructed. I would say that the strap configuration is definitely not comfortable over the right shoulder alone, but over the left shoulder works very well, and the bag hangs comfortably behind my back.

Quote Originally Posted by AnsonT View Post
    My Buzz just arrived. Really nicely constructed. I would say that the strap configuration is definitely not comfortable over the right shoulder alone, but over the left shoulder works very well, and the bag hangs comfortably behind my back.
    When carried over the right shoulder, the Buzz does hang flush to the side of your body. I don't find it particularly uncomfortable, but the left shoulder carry is definitely more comfortable, especially for long stretches of time. Enjoy your Buzz!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0