Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'm glad I'm not the only one checking everyday (although I am losing steam).

Volunteer Moderator
    There are photos here (I'm guessing from a beta tester/fellow forum member):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/indigod...7600737863032/

just saw the photos, thanks for pointing them out.

It looks like a modified Lux. Very cool! (Especially since I have already have the)

I swear I have work that should have priority over a new knitting bag.

I loved the pictures of this bag. I think it will finally be the perfect knitting bag for me.

I'm trying to tell from the pictures, what color will the lining fabric be? My complaint from other knitting bags has been that the lining is black, the pockets are black, and I like black bags. Finding anything in them is a challenge, to say the least. Even when I'm organized, I find that I'll drop something like a stitch marker or a yarn needle and have to empty the bag completely to find it.

I haven't decided how many accessory bags I'll get. I'll have to take a closer look when the bag is released. I hope it's soon! (always nudging about that)

The inside of my utility tote and of my aeronaut are the same color as the outside. Pockets are the same grey grid as the packing cubes. I imagine that the knitting bag will the same.

Talking Ha! You caught me!

Those are my photos. I've been lucky enough to have one of the new knitting bags in my possession for the past 2 weeks.

I've put together a review here: http://indigodragonfly.wordpress.com...ther-obsession that includes some of the accessories I've already bought for it and what I'm using them for. My favourite discovery so far is using a medium organizer pouch as a pattern holder that I can attach to the bag (photocopy of pattern that I fold in half) This lets me flip the pattern out to look at while I'm on the subway! Much better solution than the juggling act I was putting on before.
    Last edited by indigo; 10-12-2007 at 08:23 AM. Reason: correcting link

Indigo, thanks for the great review. Has a price been set for these bags yet?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by schulman View Post
    Has a price been set for these bags yet?
    $70.

You can take a sneak peak at the bag (and even order one) now. I just need to add a few more pictures of the Swift (the knitting bag) to the page and then it will be ready for debut!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thank you! (You know the picture descriptions are currently from the Ruck's Sac, right?)

Yes...I'm putting the finishing touches on the page right now.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Also: someone here had the great suggestion of making the Yarn Stuff Sack available for purchase separately from the Swift because even those who aren't knitters will find use for it. Or because some knitters may want to purchase extra stuff sacks. So here it is -- the Yarn Stuff Sack!

FYI: We will soon have a version of the Yarn Stuff Sack that has a clear vinyl bottom.

Yipee!!!
    It's a beauty!
    thanks Darcy & Tom.

Volunteer Moderator
    That's a pretty awesome-looking bag right there, and this is coming from a non-knitter! TB & crew does it again!!!

I stopped by the store today and saw the swift in person, and I was really impressed. Just a great bag.

I understand that the plum/steel is available mid November. Is it possible to order a bag with a different, but similar, color combination? Say black/plum? I'd understand that obviously I might have to wait a while.

Regardless, I was mighty impressed with the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by angstmama View Post
    I understand that the plum/steel is available mid November. Is it possible to order a bag with a different, but similar, color combination? Say black/plum?
    Color suggestions are welcome, but we can't do one-off custom colors. We'll consider Black/Plum for the next batch (early 2008)!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0