Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 15,303   Posts: 197,987   Members: 7,262   Active Members: 173
Welcome to our newest member, ewick.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Answered
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
No content found
Show More

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
Directory Topics Posts Last Post
TOM BIHN Forums
General Bag Discussion General Bag Discussion
Anything and everything bag related! This is also the place to discuss new and upcoming designs.
Topics: 4,562 Posts: 70,897
Last Post: 2024 Wish List
4,562 70,897
M7964
by M7964
Accessories + Organization Strategies Accessories + Organization Strategies
Let's share our collective genius when it comes to bag organization. Post your advice, share tips, and ask questions.
Topics: 486 Posts: 4,257
Last Post: How You Carry
486 4,257
MaiaH
by MaiaH
Photos, Videos, and Reviews Photos, Videos, and Reviews
Share your photographs, video, or really descriptive descriptions of you and/or your bag. This is also the place to post reviews.
Topics: 2,515 Posts: 31,074
2,515 31,074
G42
by G42
Questions About Bags Questions About Bags
Ask your fellow forum members for bag advice. (Want an answer from a TB staff member? [email protected])
Topics: 4,482 Posts: 38,888
4,482 38,888
Packing Lists & Travel Tips Packing Lists & Travel Tips
Post a list of or pictures of what you carry in your TOM BIHN bag.
Topics: 926 Posts: 12,431
926 12,431
Not About Bags Not About Bags
Talk about anything (well, almost) that isn't bag related.
Topics: 1,503 Posts: 19,974
Last Post: Farewell
1,503 19,974
MaiaH
by MaiaH
Forum Rules/Tutorials/Feedback Forum Rules/Tutorials/Feedback
Read the Forum Rules, view helpful tutorials on how to do stuff like upload images, and share your feedback on the Forums.
Topics: 14 Posts: 86
14 86

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 165 users online. 3 members and 162 guests.

Most users ever online was 14,476 at 04:16 PM on 07-01-2014.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Elzi
    Small Cafe Bag for art supplies
    by Elzi
    My small Cafe bag just arrived, so I'm new here. Intended and main use will be for carrying art supplies during outdoor excursions and camping.
    I tested it for general use the other day. My immediate concern is lack of D-rings or the like where shoulder strap connects. ALL my bags have some sort...
    Today, 03:25 AM
  • Elzi
    Small Cafe bag for outdoor/hiking artwork
    by Elzi
    My small Cafe bag just arrived, so I'm new here. Intended and main use will be for carrying art supplies during outdoor excursions and camping.
    I tested it for general use the other day. My immediate concern is lack of D-rings or the like where shoulder strap connects. ALL my bags have some sort...
    Yesterday, 07:34 AM
  • slydyne
    Is the Techonaut 45 internal frame no longer available?
    by slydyne
    Hi everyone. Is the Techonaut 45 internal frame no longer sold at Tom Bihn? If you look at the link (below) for the frame, it refers to "frames" and also gives measurements for two different frames, so I know there has to be a separate frame for the T30 and T45. But the product page only shows...
    04-21-2024, 01:04 PM

trending

Collapse

• MikeV
    Farewell
    by MikeV
    After 8 years my time at TOM BIHN is winding down next week. It’s been a privilege being a part of this great company and community through these years and I’ll miss it a lot.

I remember the day I first walked in and heard the hum of the sewing machines; I loved it immediately and it...
    04-19-2024, 11:59 AM
  • slydyne
    Is the Techonaut 45 internal frame no longer available?
    by slydyne
    Hi everyone. Is the Techonaut 45 internal frame no longer sold at Tom Bihn? If you look at the link (below) for the frame, it refers to "frames" and also gives measurements for two different frames, so I know there has to be a separate frame for the T30 and T45. But the product page only shows...
    04-21-2024, 01:04 PM
  • Elzi
    Small Cafe bag for outdoor/hiking artwork
    by Elzi
    Yesterday, 07:34 AM
  • Elzi
    Small Cafe Bag for art supplies
    by Elzi
    Today, 03:25 AM
  • G42
    2024 Wish List
    by G42
    It’s December, so time for the 2024 wish list. What are you hoping for from TB in the new year?
    12-04-2023, 08:25 PM

Tag Cloud

Collapse

Working...
X